Developing a Management Plan
A forest management plan should include your goals for the timber harvest and forest renewal as well as ways to attain those goals. Below are some important factors to consider:
• How will you benefit from the sale of your trees?
• Is your primary interest realization of income?
• Do you want to increase the potential for game and non-game wildlife?
• What are the tax implications?
• Do you want to minimize the effects in regards to natural aesthetics and bio-diversity, such as water, plant and animal eco-systems in your forest?
Watch for more exciting information on developing a wildlife management plan coming soon!